Agile Working and other new ways of working
We recognise every organisation is different, with unique requirements, objectives, and culture.
We are able to offer a powerful combination of analytical, technical, and people skills together with knowledge of enabling technologies, workspace planning and change management. This enables us to cover all aspects of implementing new ways of working.
- Business Case development with strategic Options Appraisal to evaluate the business benefits of new ways of working and identify the best ways of achieving them.
- Readiness Assessments including sophisticated surveys of staff and management to identify current ways of working and attitudes and opportunities for Agile Working.
- Strategy formulation to devise a roadmap for the successful implementation of new ways of working.
- Implementation Assistance including programme and project management and specialist support.
- Cultural Change programmes including communications strategies, workshop facilitation and training to ensure managers and staff are on board.
- Advice on Digital Ways of Working ensuring appropriate collaborative and communications technologies are identified and used effectively.
- Devising Workspace strategies to ensure the right environments are provided for a range of contemplative and collaborative working activities.
- Agile Working Rescue Service providing independent and informed audits of faltering Agile Working initiatives to analyse the challenging areas and determine the most appropriate remedies.
- Assistance with adopting the PAS 3000:2015 the code of practice for the implementation of smart working principles.
- Devising policies and guidelines for new ways of working.
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor providing practical advice that is thoroughly grounded in Best Practice and experience.
Partner, Global Action Plan
John delivered a Ways of Working and IT review for us at Global Action Plan. He was a great listener and won the work because his was the most accurate proposal for our needs. His work didn't disappoint us. He was thorough, has great client liaison, was patient with our queries and level of understanding of IT issues and new techniques. I'd be happy to work with John again and recommend him.>
Associate Director Of Transformation, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
John was able, at very short notice, to assist us in writing and consolidating our agile working business case. His ability to quickly understand our complex environment and translate our thoughts into actionable activities was outstanding. I am happy to recommend his work.>
Chief Executive, Potential Plus UK
John’s approach was professional, knowledgeable and experienced in areas such as agile working and technology. He listened to our needs and about the constraints we operate under. He sought the views of stakeholders and made recommendations which were practical, fairly simple to implement and which were relevant to all those involved with us.>
Managing Director, OEG Interiors Ltd
John, many thanks for the session last week and your very insightful presentation on Agile Working and how it can be successfully introduced in the modern workspace. I would certainly be ready to recommend your services and look forward to working with you on future projects.>